Are you ready to offer your product or services to the world, and communicate with them how you can add value to their lives?
Let me help you craft your brand – developing the message you want to share, your values, and the visual components of your brand.
My ‘Crafting your Brand’ package includes:
- A ZOOM, hangout or whatsapp call session to discuss your brand and values.
- A thorough questionnaire for you to get clear on your goals, strengths, opportunities, and offerings.
- The creation of a logo, brand guide & corporate stationary
- A creative strategy for the marketing of your brand, which will include the option of setting up a retainer contract for also working together on your social media marketing, website design and other methods for connecting to your potential buyers and clients.
One of the things that make my offer unique is that I have the insights and experience of not only a designer, but also of an exhibiting artist, workshop facilitator, curator and event coordinator.
Other graphic design & illustration services
- Digital illustration
- Watercolour, ink or mixed media illustration
- Logo design
- Layout and design of brochures, leaflets, booklets
- Photo manipulation
- Communication design
Design agency experience: 3 years
Freelance experience: 8 years
Typical clients include: art galleries, alternative health practitioners, fellow artists, musicians, festivals; non-profit organisations, retail shops, and consultants.
“Janet is always punctual on delivery of projects, passionate, hard working and very talented.”– Cecily Pohl, Former Owner & Curator of The Gallery at Duncan Yard, Pretoria, South Africa
“I have worked with Janet on a number of different projects over the years as a facilitator and graphic designer. She is extremely talented, creative and resourceful. Janet created my business logo which I absolutely love! It has resulted in a lot of positive feedback from clients and communicates what I feel is important. Janet is able to interpret design related requests and give them concrete expression and form. I recommend her services to anyone needing creative graphic design or wanting to explore their own creativity through her facilitated art workshops and experiences!”– Tahirih Michot, Director of the The Idea Processor